Ruben M. Torres Jr. M.D., FACOG
Ruben Torres is a skilled and qualified OB-GYN caring for the Harlingen and Weslaco, TX communities. Dr. Torres attended Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency at Long Island University.
Dr. Torres is a part of RGV Women's Health Center. He is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and the American College of Surgeons. He presented a prize paper on 'Training in the Second Stage of Labor' to the Brooklyn Gynecology Society.
Dr. Torres is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle. Patients trust his expertise because he consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
- Chief Resident, Long Island College, Long Island, NY
- Residency: Long Island College, Long Island, NY
- Medical: Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Associations
- Cameron-Willacy County Society
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Texas Association of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American College of Surgeons