Uvaldo Cantu Jr., MD, FACOG
Patient Satisfaction Survey
Uvaldo Cantu is a concerned and engaged OB-GYN caring for the communities of Harlingen and Weslaco, TX. Dr. Cantu attended the University of Texas, Southwestern, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He also completed his bachelor's at Texas A&M University.
Dr. Cantu is a part of RGV Women's Health Center. He is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Cantu is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Cantu is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients. He gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available.
- Medical School - University of Texas, Southwestern, Doctor of Medicine
- Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine Obstetrics-Gynecology, Bronx, NY
- Chief Resident: Albert Einstein College of Medicine Obstetrics-Gyneology, Bronx, NY
- Bachelor's: Texas A&M University
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Surgeons